Monday, July 7, 2008

Cable Scarf




Not great pictures--someday I'll learn how to use my camera--but I really like this pattern. I'm using Vanna White's worsted weight yarn and size 10 1/2 needles. The recipe, which I think I got online at the Lion Brand website, calls for a thicker yarn. Were I to do it again, I'd go with their suggestion because this one is curling up on the sides despite the seed stitch edging. I'll try blocking it, but since it's synthetic I don't know how successful I will be. Oh, well...stitch and learn.

--Mandy Ho

1 comment:

Knittle Ho's! said...

This is a beautiful pattern and it looks very well done. Great first cable project Knittle Ho! Can't tell in your picture that curling is going on. Please post after blocking and let us know how it worked on an acrylic.