Monday, July 7, 2008

Newborn Hat

The pattern for this newborn's hat can be found in Joelle Hoverson's book,"Last Minute Knitted Gifts". Babies' mothers love it because it can be adjusted with the tie and actually stays on junior's head. I used Rowan's "all season cotton" to knit it. It can be dry cleaned or hand washed and dried flat.

The pattern gives instruction for 3 sizes ranging from newborn to child. I thought it was so cute that I enlarged it one more size to fit my older neices. Katie liked it so much she slept in it!

1 comment:

Wicked Thistle said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing ever, PLUS you did a total artsy glam shot with the camera. Lighting and everything! It looks fabulous. I should try my hand at doing some hats, since they're short projects that I could (possibly) finish quickly and feel good about. Maybe you can walk me through it in Surfside. Hey, you're a blogger now!