Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cotton Dish Rags


OK, this blogging business is getting to be an addiction. Or is it the knitting? Or maybe seeing my projects "published"? What the heck, it's all fun - and it's ALL about fun.

So here are some dish rags that I knitted 2 years ago and finally wove the tails in last night. All 3 are made from Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn and can be washed (good yarn choice, huh?). From front to back the patterns are: Elfin lace, basic diamonds and trinity stitch. All were quite easy and great projects for the beginning knitter.

Here's the question - can one bring oneself to use dish rags one has knitted?

1 comment:

Wicked Thistle said...

I think one must leave them strewn about so as to garner the attention--and admiration--of guests.

"Where did I get those? Well, I made them, of course. You may now kiss my ring."